PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Exodus at FlyBE
Thread: Exodus at FlyBE
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2005, 11:25
80ktsboth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maude Charlee,

So that's it is it?......after all that's been said...your only defence is to be offensive.

The last time i checked this was a forum to discuss matters important to every single one of us.

I think that you're accusing us of being whingers after 3 of us called you up in public of inaccurate information. Grow up....this isn't a playground.

WE ARE DAMN LOYAL...we work hard, accept last minute changes with little recompense etc. WE ALSO HAVE OPINIONS......we are not drones.....

There have been very few threads with Flybe employees voicing there opinions over the years and i hadn't posted on pprune until now. However, the situation is coming to a head and we are all entitled to voice our opinions. Why should the company be able to trample over its employees. I have many friends within different airlines and they are all appalled at the way we are treated in Flybe.

The problem is that i love working with the people in Flybe and if they treated people better i'm sure more people would be happy to stay.......me included. I think it's a real shame that they are 'forcing' people to look for other employment.....they are going to continue being a starter airline and will have huge experience problems again in the future.

Oh and Hudson Bay.....have you ever had a christmas bonus from Flybe?.....Ten pound voucher from Marks and Spencer in an envelope with no writing in it!!!!No joke. You are right though.....as a first job you have to be a prostitute....we have to accept what comes to us just so we can get hours. However, the shine soon wears off when you see how loyalty is rewarded and if noone takes a stand then history will repeat itself.

Receiver 2004 noone is arguing with you in how lucky we are to be doing the job we love. I think most have us have worked in crappy jobs in the past ....but do you really believe that current Flybe employees should be fine with the current situation...should we say nothing? Why should we be lapdogs?

Last edited by 80ktsboth; 8th Feb 2005 at 11:43.