PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Exodus at FlyBE
Thread: Exodus at FlyBE
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2005, 09:27
Hudson Bay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Listen up guys!

Flybe need Dash 8 Captains. Stop reading into the situation. If you have public transport time and 3000 hours, get yourself noticed. You will get a job. The problem the company has is the massive expansion they are going through and they can't reply to everyone. They need F/O's aswell but they do prefer those from Cabair because of the deal they have with them.

Don't be concerned at what people say or think and to the conditions the company is offering. We have all been prostitutes to aviation at some point in our lives.

It is a great company to work for and I would recomend it to anybody.

You all have the prospect of flying a shiny modern jet and there are the share options that will be handed out soon. 8% of 400 million pounds is alot of cash!

People will always compare with the likes of Ryan and Easy but let me tell you there is very little difference when you take into account the pension , free travel tickets, christmas bonus, free medical insurance, free legal representation, staff travel consessions (I went to Rio, Club class for £150! and many more places) Something you DON'T get with sleazy or working for Die-ing Ryan. Those tickets are £6000 normally! Then there is loss of licence, extra days holiday each year, annual salary increments. Do you want me to continue? Yes? ok. Meals during duty, as much refreshments as you want, they even supply boot polish!! Free medicals, free uniforms, free phone calls to company, free car parking at base airport, and free envolopes to send in your expenses! Add all that up and I think you will find you are paid a dam site more than most Airlines. BA may be the exception. I could go on.

Flybe is an exciting company to work for, it is dominating the domestic market and has a growing network of european destinations. Join in the party I bet you'll never look back!