PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Exodus at FlyBE
Thread: Exodus at FlyBE
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2005, 09:58
er82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TDK mk2 - not that it's any of your business, but I haven't bought my car, I've taken out a loan. It's no different to someone who buys a flat/house and has a mortgage. And seeing as you have absolutely no idea about my financial situation, please don't dare to comment whether I can easily afford £5000 or not.

As 80ktsboth stated, this is not a personal dig at any of the new guys who have been offered a pretty jammy deal. It's about those at FlyBE who have already had to put up with a load of poo, and to whom this deal seems more like a kick in the teeth.

As far as sparing a thought for those of you who have 'spent 4 years in the right hand seat of a turboprop, earning less than you and can't even get a reply from FlyBe' - I completely agree that FlyBE should be taking on more experienced pilots who won't be looking at FlyBE as a stepping stone to bigger and better airlines. But there's nothing I can do about it.

JP - I'm afraid I'll have to correct you! If we all had the deal of paying off a dash bond, and then when converting onto the 146 we only had to bond for £5000, there wouldn't be the 'uproar' there is at the moment! That's what we'd like to see though - a fair deal for all, both old employees and new.