PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch Interview
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2005, 17:30
CanAV8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks to those that have responded. As a new joiner I am curious to see what is being fought for. For those doing the fighting on behalf of all the pilots at Monarch including newbies many thanks.

I as many realise that the industry is changing and T's and C's have been on the decline in recent years. This has happened everywhere and is not limited to aviation. The simple fact is companies are becoming fiscally responsible for the lack of a better term and massive losses are no longer acceptable to share holders or the governments that support them.

I think most people in any job would give up a little to maintain a healthy company balance sheet and piece of mind. I am sure there are many especially in the US aviation world who would agree. That being said employees and their organisations must keep a close eye on things and try and maintain a healthy balance with trust.

I look forward strapping on a Monarch machine and getting to know the people who work there. Any other info on what is being talked about ot voted on for that matter is appreciated!!