PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA reply to PPRuNe email re TVL.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2005, 18:35
Creampuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Phelan

Until I read your post, I wasn’t aware that you had anything to do with the complaints the subject of this thread.

You assert that you are:
well aware that some operators and individuals may be less than fully compliant, may be bad businessmen, or suffer from other deficiencies. I am also aware that many of these have never received regulatory attention.
In other words, some operators are doomed to go broke, some operators deserve to have regulatory action taken against them, and some of the operators who deserve to have regulatory action taken against them, get off scott free.

Your point appears to be that the operators you have named fall into none of those categories. If that’s your point, please forgive me if I don’t hold my breath waiting for it to be proved. In some cases, there’s even publicly available evidence to the contrary. There have even been Senate committee inquiries.

You state that you have:
never said that anybody “leaked” information to me.
Who said that you said that?

If you think any of this is important, I suggest you get your head out of the typewriter and turn you mind to such things as the tsunami, Iraq, aids in Africa, the Sudan and your family and health.