PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Exodus at FlyBE
Thread: Exodus at FlyBE
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2005, 17:14
er82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmmmmm, having read back over all my posts on this topic, I can't find the bit where my comments would in any way suggest you'll not be welcomed....
Please point them out.

I did notice these points I made :

>>Keep your head down and certainly don't go making a big thing of being on the jet!<< (surely that would be a good way for anyone to enter an airline - it's happened far too often that someone arrives with some huge ego. It normally disappears after a week or two though...) (but i can't see how you would interpret that as "we're gonna all be vying for you blood when you get here")

>>Certainly wasn't suggesting that any new guys would be on the receiving end of abuse from us! We all know this is totally down to the management not being able organise a pi**-up in a brewery. Our grievances lie totally with them<<

Again, the fact that i've stated we all know it's the management's fault would point to the fact that we know it's not your fault this 'deal' has happened.....

Unfortunately the whole issue hasn't quite yet been exhausted... there's still the £5000 type-rating thing to sort! Once we all get the same deal though, then it'll be sorted!