Thread: freight jobs
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2005, 16:00
Boeing Freighter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello :)

Hello All ,

yes Error ,

i have no problem with Turbo-props of any kind , i really sould have said " not the newest aircraft " , as many are from decades ago , no offence to anyone
I would even say some turbo-props are just hands down better all round than some jets

"i see that your from scotland and wondered if you are currently flying freight from home?"

I wish lol

"any luck with jobs and what has your experiences been in scotland re: employment of any flying sort? or even where you did your training"

Actually , i have just 6 hours PPL , yip , i have just started my lessons back after a long while of quietness , and am really commited and looking forward to a career as a pilot flying , hopefully freight , or any other form of service for people.

I am doing my PPL at Cumbernauld Flying School , who i highly recommend to anyone thinking of learning in Scotland.

Like i said at the start , i am really just re-phrasing what i have found after weeks of searching on PPRUNE and through books and stuff , i can only wish some of the things i write about were from my experice

Check your PMs Steve

Calum

Last edited by Boeing Freighter; 3rd Feb 2005 at 16:11.