PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius - all you need to know about MK (threads merged)
Old 3rd Feb 2005, 09:50
3MTA3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ANTI SKID INOP, sorry for not being good enough for your marvelous airline. Unlike you, I don't have the feeling that I'm a god's gift to aviation. If I came to the interview it's only because I couldn't beleive all I heard about the general behaviour in this company and the dirtyness of the island.
Youre attitude is an exact reflect of what I could see during my stay. Can you explain me then why so many pilots are desperate to leave your "elite" airline? why some of them litterally escaped during a trip to Europe?
I'll leave you to your oversized ego and the idea that you are some kind of ace. By the way, can you explain me how come the day of my interview one out of three pilots failed his psycho technic test, and that person wasn't me, he was one of your "top guns"?
I always beleived that aviation should be kept simple and only requires common sense and I will alwas stay away from this "we are the best" attitude, especially when people like you have the indecence of saying "you're not good enough". I don't even see the point of saying that. I never felt better than the pilots that I had to reject when I was in a hiring team. I just felt that they didn't match with the general picture of the airline. Nothing to do (except for very few of them) with their pilot's skills.