PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Caption competition
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2005, 09:43
Milt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Judging Time

Incredible 44 entries from 40 entrants and around 1500 visitors and much amusement all round.

What with the concerned concentration of the observers on the seat something unusual had to be there so this just had to become the source of the caption.

45 years on I haven't a clue as to the source of any real concern over the seat.

Had some trouble trying to decode some of the acronyms used so I guess others had the same problem. Perhaps explanations outside of the Caption would help for future entries.

Excellent entries all round giving renewed faith in the continuing sense of humour of aviators.

So congratulations to Trumpet_trousers for his win with

"Look sonny, come back in a few years when you've grown a little, and we'll let you have a go then....... Now b*gger off out of the seat and let Bloggs here get on with it !"

And I liked "Pay attention, 007" by Dart Nigel and was unable to work out what it was that John Farley thought should be tightened.

Meanwhile Tony Blackman is close to heading back to the UK and may see you next week John Farley.

Reckon this thread beats crosswords so we now anticipate Trumpet_trousers' entry. Anyone with a nickname like that just has to be quite a character !

Milt