PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parasites
Thread: Parasites
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2005, 05:42
Pilgrim101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sir Peter Harding's L C

Wasn't the Scottish Nav who fell back on his hip flask, felt a crunch and wet liquid running down is leg and said "F k, I hope that's blood ! ?"

Jacko

You have a point, but my experience of Journos in Kuwait and Iraq is less than satisfactory and certainly not conducive to a friendly relationship on my part. We are always on our guard whenever the media is around. One look at the BBC and/or Sky and the naff 24 / 7 machinery in place to regurgitate endless speculation by ill informed and frankly ignorant "reporters" expressing their half arsed opinions instead of creative news presentation will tell you why.

Quote a few days ago from the hack outside MOD, "They are point blank refusing to speculate on why the Hercules came down !" F g right they were not speculating , but Sky was !

One look at the Sky news ad and that tw@t Chater on a donkey, and another heli borne bimbette reporter smirking and saying "From up here you can really see the scale of the disaster" and you can see how low the calibre of "reporter" has become.