PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Traffic through COA
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2005, 22:05
5milesbaby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
biffo170, unfortunately we don't know what happens after KOK on the Dover and Upper sectors, and ironically all I was told during training is that if possible, get the German stuff on the north!!!! Beyond that, I was told to put the one slightly ahead to the south so it can take the right turn first abeam KOK so as not to sail straight on waiting for the other to get there. So much for what we know! During the busier times however you at Maastrict get the traffic the way we get them ourselves from TC, and asking them to put them the right way round will be answered with great hilarity. As for the RFC/RFD I generally check to see if there is any unknown traffic to yourselves crossing, and if not will chuck that a/c to you so if you keep it going "on your own licence" it should not cause a problem, unless they are climbing like lifts (B767/A300's to Frankfurt come to mind) where I'll try to get a higher level off you.

For info our strips generally give us UL607 as the routing although a deeper look into the electronics can pull up a few more routes after that. What air routes are we looking for to get them the right way round for you?