PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jerez - Flight Training Europe!
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2005, 20:32
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hello there melt in the mouth and not in the hand.
Can't help too much there except to give you my own little tale.
Couple of years back, on one of my perambulations through Spain I went there. Around 11.00 on a Monday morning.
Reception desk staffed by one nice looking bi-lingual lady, hopelessly overworked, so I left. What really got me was that the front gates were awash with empty booze bottles and glasses, some half full - waste I guess - just as though there had been a big party there. No problem with that but by that time of the morning I would have thought that it should have been cleaned up, regardless of who made the mess. It looked like an in house affair rather than an external binge.
I wrote to BAES on my return, complimenting them upon the unprofessional aspect of the school entrance. Hardly necessary to say that I did not get a job with them as an instructor.
Other than that, Spain is wonderful, especially if you speak the language. The booze is cheap, or so they tell me, and the weather is great. But nonetheless for first appearances.
Good luck. I will be interested to read any further post on this site because by now, perhaps they will have forgotten about my letter and might be interested in my fantastic capabilities.
I did post this (or words to the same effect) on The Spanish Forum not so long ago. I think it is now off there as there were no responses. Good luck.