PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FO Salary at EK
Thread: FO Salary at EK
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2005, 14:20
Bart O'Lynn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whippings!!? Did someone say whippings? I have to pay for that.

Anyway guys I'm off on my business flight to the overpaid drudgery of a short term contract as mentioned. spare a thought for me as you ride dirt bikes (again) on the sand, go to the beach (again), bitch and moan at scarletts (again). i will have to endure the hell of a brand new experience to pass the winter at the companies expense, and still they want to give me more money for days off, if i dont mind that is,no pressure. The bloody nerve.

just remember those of us like me who are less fortunate. I dont have my government (Read company), worrying about my travel plans. I'm not secure in the knowledge that i will use all my salary this month just to live. I dont have the luxury of knowing that everyone who gets a dec is better qualified than me and on top of all that i have to pay tax.Bummer.

i dont know how you sleep at night, living the life of reilly in the desert while i live like an indentured sub continent maid. Talking of the sub continent how are the new dec's.

Have fun guys, and remember those russian girls really do love you .....(long time)