PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet's bias against A320 pilots
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2005, 00:32
micia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silberfuchs, dear you missed the point entirely...........

I am saying that the current pilot on the A320 is the better candidate for the direct entry position than the current 737 pilot is.
Also, it is only natural that the current 737 pilot will be better in the sim than the 320 will be as it is his current plane, duh..................

your boeing instructor is an idiot for his statement not having ever flown a bus.
You can only judge if you have flown both.

And to you and Norman, not every 320 pilot right now has that extra money to go hire a sim, when that sim is suppose to only be to see your learning curve.
You are not going to be a direct entry 737, you are going to be a DE320 like you always have done with no problem.

also, it is very known Easy is not the only one to use a sim different from what the job will be, but not having these same circumstances.
Those 320 guys did a DC9 sim when they became 320 guys.

BTW, you shouldn't feel so threatened by me, I am not a 320 pilot, but want to give a heads up for 320 pilots so they know what they are going up against and let 737 pilots know they have a better chance should any want to apply.

IVOR and SILBERFUCHS...........here is a tissue for you two, you can stop crying now babies.