PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA reply to PPRuNe email re TVL.
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2005, 18:55
Creampuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mainframe

Yes, I am aware of circumstances in which investigations by the ombudsman of complaints against CASA have been resolved to the satisfaction of the complainant.

As to the rest of your comments, I can only reiterate one of the points I made earlier. The way our society works is that if we can’t or won’t convince one of more of those institutions that something wrong has been done to us, or to change something that we don’t like, that’s it: game over.

If BB is indeed aware of someone who deserves to be sacked, I’d be very surprised and disappointed if he didn’t sack them.

Woomera:

I too looked askance at the claims made about the provenance and magical powers of that CEO directive. The head of an organisation signs a piece of paper that in effect says the standards division must do what it is allowed to do and must not do what it is not allowed to do, and the “Peace for our time!” crowd comes out of the woodwork. It’s not like the standards division hasn’t known that for the last decade. The problem is that everyone has a crystal clear understanding of what has to be done, but everyone’s crystal clear understanding is different from the others’, and the last thing any Minister or CEO is going to do is step in and make a decision, because then they would be responsible.