PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Positive Attitude to "new" NATS : Unsustainable?
Old 26th Sep 2001, 17:57
BEXIL160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

All very valid points, but what I had intended to highlight was the frustration felt by many that a Golden Opportunity is being wasted.

For a LONG time the way NATS has been "managed" has been a disgrace. The methods and ethos have been shown to be poor. If NATS was a Hospital Trust I have little doubt we would be on the "Failing" list. Only the operational staff have kept it going.

Along comes PPP (which I opposed bitterly), forced thru by Tony's cronies, and we have to make the best of it. TAG are full of promises which sound good so maybe it isn't gonna be so bad after all. Maybe we'll even get rid of all those who got us into this mess in the first place.

But NO. Communication is as bad as ever. The staff are no more "on board" the company than this time last year. The management are starting to use intimidatory tactics (see my post above and "sinister developments", by M40612: Both events really happened).

Tired after a busy, messed around summer? Yes I am. In a cooperative frame of mind? No, I can't say that I and my colleagues are any more.

Mr. Everitt, you have to get a grip on thisNOW before NATS really goes downhill. Us and them is a distinct possibility, not good for ANYONE.

Rgds BEX