PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Student ATC Application II
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2001, 18:47
man_alive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Student ATC Application II

Could someone tell me if NATS recruitment will discriminate at all when applying for the second time for Student ATC post? I went throught the aptitude tests last December and had the final interview stage at Prestwick the following month. Having passed the initial aptitude tests, and the technical interview and computer tests at the final stage I was dismayed to learn my application was unsuccessful because I didn't meet the required standard at the personnel interview. I've had a very tough time trying to get any kind of feedback from Kemble Street and the woman who conducted my personnel interview. It seems that it was the personnel interviewer who had the final say on my application, regardless of my performance in all the job-related tests. I have since been informed that I am required to apply again from scratch and have sent my completed application form to NATS recruitment. I would be interested to hear from anyone with similar experiences whilst dealing with NATS and/or applying for student ATC positions.