Hope 2 fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NAC/NACT (waffle & chatter)

Hi Flyers,
Sean377. Thanks for responding;
“keep an open mind”
“not sure what to do”
“suck it and see”
The words of a true pioneer of flying who has the spirit of adventur. Perhaps you are the only former NAC man with the origional pioneer spirit genes in ther blood.

Who dares wins & long may you prosper.
Please keep up the good work.

Gon Tec;- “we had a flying school & bar” - “what now”
“had wake etc for NAC as members who attended well know.”
“our fate lies in hands of others”
“return to committee --- disguised as charity”------- “it did not work previously”

Sorry My mistake! I thought it was a flying club you had and a flying club people wanted. I believe it is a flying club that is needed not a separate school & social club. What now is up to individuals effort and what they choose to accept or do I think.

Sorry I missed the wake.( If it was AGM on 9th Dec I was denied access as non member. )
Being charitable can begin at home and includes considering other peoples needs as well as our own.
Berevement councelling is recommended to help people get back on with their lives ASAP.

We do depend on others. It is a rare person who can survive entirely alone in this world today.
However it may be possible to be assertive towards those others. If they do not know our needs they will not consider them. Remember “by your own efforts so shall ye rise”

Committee’s! Decision-making groups in one guise or another run all organisations & businesses. Even tyrants depend on groups they control to maintain their position.

“It did not work previously “????? It was reputedly the longest running club of its kind in the country. It ran for 79 years befor crashing. It may have had some ups and downs most aero’s do. Wether this is just another down or the final crash depends on ???

If the original pioneers of flying gave up after the first down or crash there would be no aircraft or airports today.

After every aircraft crash there is a detailed investigation to determin the cause.
Ways to prevent a repeat crash are then considered.
Mechanical failures or design defects are changed or improvements made.
Where people or procedures fail new rules or procedures are put in place in an effort to establish failsafe systems.

The purpose of investigation is to learn and improve.
The suggested NACT & NA( C )C design is one of those possible which may prevent a repeat crash.
However if people prefare an owner who may considers a club is a thing to knock people for their own pleasure pursuits & profit. Well!!???

Whatever those hands of fate decide I made an effert to effect them & benefit our future.
I can be tenacious when I think it is worth the effort but soon there will be nothing to hold on to.
Then I will let it go.

Whatever happens I think there will be flying and a bar from the site. So those who can afford it will still be able to get high and then have a pint to relax.

They will be happy – the rest of us unfortunatly will have to rely on sherry to get merry eh!!!!

Cheers
To flying high
Hope2