PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Night Flying and Training (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2005, 11:49
MD900 Explorer

Crazy Scandihooligan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Night Flying

SASLess

Aroma of Stinkbait here.....some fishing going on?
My thoughts exactly. Maybe WestWind1950 knows Linda Lovelace

WestWind1950
sorry if I appear pushy, I don't intend to... I'm just not getting any clear cut replies!!
I guess your quote at the start of the thread was that you wanted an opinion. I believe that you have had the benefit of some of the most experienced Rotorheads in the world giving you an Opinion. What Clear cut replies is it you need here?

As for the Pushy thing, i have three theories and here they are:-
1 You are really a journo and are pushing your luck.
2 Your cultural background and German nature precludes that people misunderstand your language translation, because of your language construction.
3 You state that you hang out on JetBlast alot. Which would also predispose you to being pushy, but then again i refere you back to 1 & 2

oh you guys are soooo distrustful
I guess it is like trying to marry into an italian mafia family. We stick together like mud, as it is a small industry and we are always looking out for each others backs. Enough journo's have tried their luck here, and been thwarted. So excuse us if we are just looking out for our fellow rotorheads backs.

212man
Still not sure what the fuss is about. They will need to operate to Performance Class 1 standards though
I think nearly everyone who has quoted an opinion on this have echoed your thoughts.

John Eacott
But then again, we allow night ag spraying with fixed wing, too
WTF? Now thats some crazy ****.

MD