PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas; the thread.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2005, 09:39
Cart_tart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jesski -
My advise to you is not to have prepared answers.
The best thing to do is to have some senarios for when they ask you questions such as "can you give us a time when you have given outstanding customer service?"
Remember they're looking for 3 point answer that incorporates the situation, your response to the situation and the outcome. Such as: (situation)There was a passenger that was extremely unhappy as he did not recieve his vegetarian meal. (your response to the situation) I apologised to him for it not being there and explained that unfortunately it was not on our list of specials. I then asked him whether he ate dairy products. He replied that he did, so I went and made him up some cheese/biscuits, bread rolls & salads from left over trays. (the outcome) He was extremely greatful that he didn't have to miss out on a meal for the flight.
Hopefully that makes sense to you. Try not to be over prepared as it can all backfire. Like I said, have a few senarios on hand that can be used for a variety of questions, remember to answer them using the 3 points, and you'll be right as rain!
Goodluck
CT
x