PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS/Braathens piloter
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2005, 19:32
Ramrise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Ok...

Ok,

let me be frank. WE will get our way. Sooner or later. Why?

Because unity is a good and smart thing. We need to be united when facing the company, and, believe ot or not, I would welcome any number of pilots as they would help to make us ALL stronger. Now, some of the individual commercial entities might be losing a lot of money(that will change in time, in some years the situation could be reversed). The beauty of one big, strong list is that we, the pilots, share the flying(the goodies) and also the risks. The notion of isolating one self because ones country is, for the time being, experiencing a healthy economy is not thought through. It is very short sighted and plays into the hands of the company.

We are not out to shaft anybody. On the contrary, we would rather see many pilots join the list. THAT BENEFITS EVERYBODY. However, there has to be a price of admission.

SAS will be strong again, Long Haul will make money, the CPH hub will prosper and kombilisten will be the list to join.

I have tried to approach this form a positive angle, to provide a few positive reasons why I think that one big strong list is better. I think there are good, objective reasons for BU pilots to join the list.

Mvh Ramrise