PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA reply to PPRuNe email re TVL.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2005, 02:18
Stink Finger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CreamPuff,

I agree it is a small group within CASA, in most part the CASA folk i've delt with have been great

quote:If I didn’t have anything important to do, I’d start with exposing the mates of Torres and Walking Eagle in CASA, who, rather than doing what the taxpayers are paying them to do, leak half truths and selective information, in breach of various criminal laws.

Creampuff, i dare you to, lets see where that will take us.

You may consider this a merry go round, there are alot of new faces here and they don't appear to be spectators, they share their experiences, and the pattern of inpropriety continues, different operators, different directors, different CP's, different routes, different aircraft, years apart, but one thing stays the same.

Torres for example recieved his special treatment 5 odd years ago, how many cycles have we been through since then, perhaps it is still an issue that is well and truly alive, has justice been served, i think not.

If, lets say an allegation can't be proved, but many many people are making pretty much verbatim the same allegation, is this grounds for concern ?, it would certainly indicate a trend.

These allegations have in the AAT been proven a number of time, by CASA being booted out of the hearing, MAINFRAME, what was the term that was used at the AAT describing TLFO TL conduct, " Despicable ", i believe ?.