PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA reply to PPRuNe email re TVL.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2005, 01:33
Creampuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is at least one other explanation which makes perfect sense, Stink Finger, and that’s that the allegations are unsupported by the facts.

We may just be seeing another lap of the tired old aviation merry go round, during which a new CEO and AM in CASA will have their intelligence and integrity insulted when they beg to differ from the same tired old accusers. We can certainly add Mr Skehill to the list of eminent and powerful people insulted this time ‘round.

There’s no trend here. It’s the same people bearing the same grudges, year in, year out. They’ll go to the grave bearing those grudges. It’s the aviation equivalent of the family feud between the Hatfields and the McCoys, and it’s no coincidence it occurs in the aviation equivalent of Deliverance territory.

If there is any corruption in CASA - and I’m sure there is a tiny minority of bad apples in any organisation - I hope it is exposed and dealt with immediately. If I didn’t have anything important to do, I’d start with exposing the mates of Torres and Walking Eagle in CASA, who, rather than doing what the taxpayers are paying them to do, leak half truths and selective information, in breach of various criminal laws.