PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UFOs
Thread: UFOs
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2005, 12:29
FreedomFighter1in6B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are numerous reports that would strongly suggest that ufos are not of human origin, such as military sightings of craft disabling ICBMs, both in the ground and in space, outmaneuvring every known aeroplane we have and even missiles. Uri Gagharin for example - on his first trip into space said he saw ufos there. A Disclosure Project witness came forward last year (he was a scientist at NASA) responsible for the images received from the Cassini-Huygens probe - he said he was being ordered to suppress images of ufos near Saturn.

Gordon Cooper (the Apollo astronaut and military pilot) spoke openly about many sightings of craft not in any military arsenal and also of agents who came and took the evidence away.

WB Smith in the 50's knew back then the uaps (ufos) were FAR more advanced than anything we had then or have now. The 4 officers whose job it was to retract the first statement made by the military in 1947 that the Roswell crash (originally a flying saucer - two hours later a weather balloon) have now come forward since their retirement as they are no longer restricted by silence, and have said they were told to lie - it really was a saucer shaped craft with non-human entities inside.

There are stories of reverse engineering these craft to create stealth technology, zero-point over unity energy sources (like Tesla's inventions) and anti gravity technology. Black triangles, silent helicopters and the so-called Aurora are examples of this.

Like everything surrounding this issue it is down to the value of human testimony. It raises the question : are we as a race going to go on calling people who have seen these things liars forever? And if so does that reflect the validity of their story or more importantly the level to which we are willing to realise our place in the universe and the truth of our preconceptions? It is the structure of the world leadership that keeps all this hidden from collective human consciousness but we are slowly starting to come round. Look at the riots at Bush's inauguration for example.

Now as for the NASA ufos - are we surprised that give a mundane explanation for them? After 50 years of a cover up? Do not be so quick to believe official explanations. They are mainly disinformation. What NASA didnt tell you was that the UFOs filmed at the tether were only visible in Ultra-Violet (beyond the crossing point of light) and they were estimated to be 3 miles across!! The shape of the craft were round with a black hole in the middle and a V-shaped notch out of one side - rotating counter clockwise. Now identical shapes have been found dating back to ancient Sumatran times with wooden carvings of the same thing with ancinet stories of visitors for the sky.

Also remember the 11 ufos captured on Infra Red (beyond the crossing point of light) by cameras on military planes in May 2004. The story here goes - the US caught movements on radar over the border between Mexico and the USA. The US had no planes in the vacinity to get there in time to check it out. They instructed the Mexican air force to intercept as they suspected private planes smuggling drugs over the border. When the Mexican military pilots arived on the scene they could see nothing with their eyes but picked them up on radar. They switched on IR cameras and hey presto the craft showed up. 11 flying in formation. After a while the ufos changed direction and surrounded the persuing fighter jet. The authorities were instucted by the US not to disclose this info but the Mexican gov't decided they would. It made big news, and I still have the clips on my pc. I can send this clip to anyone who asks.

Russia had a massive covert ufo investigation going for years, the info from which is now available since the fall of the USSR.

If anyone would like to see some very profound witness testimony I recommend checking the testimony section of www.disclosureproject.org The only thing stopping disclosure now is the lack of unified efforts of earths people to get it disclosed. The Illuminati world leadership structure controls every facet of the clockwork system of "life" including the media that defines popular consciousness. There are hundreds of sightings every month - none are reported on the big news - even when top ranking military, police or pilot witnesses are invovled. Why? I can also answer this but only if asked - this reply is long winded enough. But by all means please check out any fact I have stated for yourself, check its authenticity and draw your own conclusions. All I can do is show you - I cannot make you look.

Heathrow Director - are you familiar with www.skywatch-international.org - you can keep up to date with all the latest sightings around the world. There are dozens every week.

Love and Light

Dean Rose

Last edited by FreedomFighter1in6B; 21st Jan 2005 at 12:49.