PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA reply to PPRuNe email re TVL.
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2005, 11:33
the wizard of auz
Bugsmasherdriverandjediknite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Victor two, in response to your addition.
Why should they tolerate angry little halfwits making threats on their staff without response ?Good to see some of those who were involved now trying to clarify what they reaallllly mean't isn't it!
First off,If I intended to make a threat, I would have done it without hiding the fact that it was a threat. I aint a little angry halfwit, until know all, smart ass, cowards like your self piss me off. then I'm an big angry halfwit thats likly to kick your ass if you have the brass to front me your self..............but alas, it will never happen because you like hide under a clever name on a public board, so I won't bother getting angry.
second, after rereading the thread, I notice that, unless some posts have been deleated, mine was one of the comments that could be construed as threatening, and this wasn't my intention, so I posted to make that clear. why do you have a problem with that?.
could be coz your a friggen half wit maybe?.
If I intend to say sumint buddy, I'll say it. straight out, no hidden meanings or any of that crap, and I make no secret of who I am in the real world.
I think it might be you that really has a problem, not me.
Have yerself a bloody Bonza day.
cheers, Wiz.