PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK payrise and profitshare!!
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2005, 01:32
Ghostflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had it straight from the HR head at a specially arranged pilots party last night. After we had all been presented with a free bottle of Krug and some Rolexes it was time for the big announcement. We will get 50% plus 20 weeks profit share. For the single guys, they will be given a personal beauty queeen to shag and the married guys will get a $10k/annum plastic surgery allowance to update the missus.

Didn't we do this last year. I sat at a pilot meeting and was guaranteed by all players that it would be a minimum of 20%;... we got nothing. I remember when the rest of the company was given 5% in 2001 we got 2%+our contractural increment.

What has changed? Well they have cut a potential 50k/year out of a Captains's salary/year by frigging with the credit system which they could re-instate. Also, the rumour is Etihad are getting an increase on their already better salary. In addition recruitment is becoming more of a struggle and we have a zillion Trips arriving. So that means we must get at least.......its not worth wasting any heart beats speculating!