PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPruNe/Astraeus Selection Day
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2005, 14:07
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Thanks to everyone. It was a monumental effort to get this selection process up and running in less than two weeks. Unfortunately I couldn't help out in the sim assessments as I was supposed to be away on holiday but the 'flu that I have probably passed on to all the candidates wouldn't let go and I ended up just waiting to hear how everyone got on in the sim.

It is always going to be a disappointment for the majority when so few places are available but we hope those of you who at least got through to the sim assessment managed to gain from that experience. I know that we'd love to be able to offer more positions but as you all know, aviation is a harsh world, especially for those of you trying to break into it.

Hopefully, the lucky four will come back on here from time to time and keep us updated on how they are getting on and keeping the rest of you excited about getting your first tyrpe rating and job. Well done to everyone and hopefully we'll be back here again with another exciting chance for a few more to join the ranks of the eternal whingers! Did I really say that? Just kidding!