PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2005, 17:37
Hope 2 fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NACT (update)

Hi flyers,
I have just (about 5pm) spoken to Councillor Mole. My understanding is Mr parkin has been consulted Some members of the holding company board have been consulted. The decision however will rest with the Board in Copenhagen. It will be a buisness based decision. Councilor Mole has ensured the board will consider the NACT proposal and the points I raised prior to making their decision on final sale. He has registered his oppinion as being in favour of the NACT & NEW Newcastle Aero Club in principle.
There is no way to guarantee the outcome because business is like business and we know money talks.

That is my understanding of the current position I await written notification prior to confirming it.
The above information fits in with my understanding of the situation from Linda Farish.
I feel there is little else that can be done on the political front for the moment.

The clubs future rests in their hands. Let’s hope they recognise the business benefits of supporting the new NAC and are willing to create a way and space for us to use their funds.

I have bought an extra lottery ticket for tonight anyway in the hope it wins enough to pledge some to this “Quest” as SEAN377 calls it. (please read, hear & listen to what he said)

NOISE;- Thanks for your very generouse offer. It would be a dream flight for us. Your offer is much appreciated but I would much rather it were pledged to help NAC back in the air. Thanks all the same no offence meant & perhaps we will have a pint sometime eh!

Cheers – still
Hope2
Win

Ps may have a suggestion later. Bye for now.