PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Rumour Mill
Thread: QF Rumour Mill
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2005, 10:04
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
lol. Loads to Frankfurt remain high with good yield. Unless they can make some serious dough with the a/c elsewhere, I'd be suprised.

2. AO to HNL is hardly a 'new' one. It's been in existence since before AO started operations. I remember discussing with Quinny the prospect of CNS-HNL and we even touched on SYD-HNL.

3. Haven't heard that one before. Can't see them flying an A380 without CSSs. The alternative is two CSMs but that'd cost more, not less. Perhaps on the 767 and A330. Who knows though. I've normally got a very good ear for rumours and I do mostly internatinal flying so despite these rumours 'gaining momentum', I'm not sure why this is the first time I've heard this one.

4. The rumour about the Perth base is about 18 months old now. That one may be gaining momentum and may make sense when you look at the flying (I haven't so I don't know if it does or not) but at the end of the day, we have PER-HKG, PER-NRT and PER-SIN. It seems strange to close the base and end up over nighting cabin crew in some manner or form.

Still, maybe you're right!