PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UFOs
Thread: UFOs
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2005, 16:54
FreedomFighter1in6B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hia people,

In defense of the statement that has been made by Joe Mcgonogal (professional debunker,) I just wish to say that the Disclosure Project and UKFFD is in no way a ufo cult, nor are we realted to Aetherius or any other group of individuals. My personal belief of US government involvement in 9-11 has nothing to do with the work I am doing on disclosing the truth of ufos/ETI.

We can present evidence and we have presented some of this to Joe. He doesn't accept our evidence as valid. We do, and we can explain why, to anyone who is willing to listen to us. We believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion - including Joe. We try to base all that we say on evidence and testimony. Contact us to see copies of this evidence. Only when people are presented with the evidence can they make an informed decision.

Feel free to check our website and :

1) Find links to the Aetherius Society (there aren't any). The person he is referring to I believe is Ananda Sirisena who is NOT involved with UKFFD, and never has been.
2) Check the reference and links to statements by Edgar Mitchell and Gordon cooper (both former astronauts)
3) Read through the other pages and check facts.

You can then come to a judgement as to the validity, or relevance of Joe M's post

I don't wish to drag this forum into any childish slugging matches, but I feel Joe has wantonly slandered and lied about myself and my friends and colleagues to promote his own cause. Our disagreement should have remained between Joe and myself, which arose from me previously being on his group, and us disagreeing on certain views. He has chosen to grind his axe in public, and so I apologise for it being in this forum.

I will not write again rergarding this issue whatever is said, as I do not wish to undermine such a legitimate issue.

Love and Light

Dean Rose

Last edited by FreedomFighter1in6B; 18th Jan 2005 at 17:26.