PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2005, 17:39
Mu Beta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hope 2 Fly
I note what you've said about libel, but I don't think it will apply here...to libel is to publish a false statement damaging to a person's reputation, but since no-one knows who you are (or shouldn't) on this forum, the statement made can't damage your reputation.
Bahrain Lad
You say "is it not you who has the chip on his shoulder by labelling every political debate as some form of "class warfare"?
No, it is not a form of political debate to disparage people, no matter what they do or who they are...but to be honest, your references to wanabee Biggles and Lord Flashhart is what made me assume you had such a chip on your shoulder. From what you said about your background it sounds more priveleged than mine. Father RAF engineer (in the ranks) Mother a cleaner, I had to save up and do extra hours to afford to learn to fly and took out a big loan for my commercial licence. Am I wrong?

With regard to the identities of those who've put in offers for the NAC...if Mr Golfin doesn't get it, I don't think there'll be any more flying training!