PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2005, 16:19
Hope 2 fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NAC TRUST Update

Hi Flyers,
If I had the facilities here I would post some corrispondence from RMT. If I find a way I will. In the mean time I hope you all accept my good intentions and integrity. In the mean time H999 you only have my word and your own analysis of the information available, that is the best i can do.

Mike Halls;- Thanks for that excelent feedback.
Could you please explore with Elia any possibilities of co-operating in the Trust option?

I spoke with Linda Farish earlier today.
If My understanding is correct there is now a target time of 14 days for completion of the transfere of ownership all being well.
Potential Contracts with the Airport will need to be finalised in order for the "Winner" of the clubs assets to be decieded before the end of this week. Confirmation of this is being sent out in the form of Emails & letters.

The NAC Trust Option is still in with a chance. Although with the feedback I gave it is now a lot slimmer.
Bulk Funding for this project that may have been awarded in the short time available to me in the administration process has quite rightly been commited to the Tsunami appeal.
An approach has been made to the airport authority and a respons from Mr Parkin is awaited.
Hope now rests on accessing & collating smaller grants available in the region and getting positive support from the seven local Authorities who are included in that funding.

There support will depend on the interest and commitment demonstrated by potential members/users of the future Aero club who are resident in their area.
That demonstration will need to include an expression of what their contribution will be to achieving, implementing & running the trust and voluntary charitable organisation.

Local Authorities would normally assess this at public meetings etc. and by their knowledge of the expertise & trustworthiness of people willing to participate in running & supporting the organisation. Unfortunately all they have in the timescale is Pprune.

Remember the OLD SPIRIT and reality of "against all odds" and "never have so few done so much for so many"

I am aware of the reality, still
Hope2
Achieve

The future is yours to make if you so choose. by taking action or not taking action you will have chosen.