View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2005, 13:39
Hope 2 fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NAC Lesson 2 (Joke)

Hi flyers,

What price progress!?

Noise I quote you;
"What I will say is that I know most of the people who post to this thread in some form or other (professional or otherwise) and I have discussed privately with them many aspects of the NAC situation. I do not know you, nobody does - you are not a member (which isn't a problem) but if in time we meet then I will not hesitate to discuss with you anything you so desire."

Considering the topic being discused is a buy out of the former NAC.
Could you please clarify if what you mean is;- only people with inside prior knowledge of the NAC situation and contact with former members are entitled to access information on which to prepare a bid/proposal? re "no one dose." or is it only you that is saying that. or alternatively have I missunderstood that all together?

On a more seriouse note:

Noise I quote you again:
"Hope 2 fly ........ you say you have submited an 'initial offer' to RMT - that is not what I understand to be true."

"I owe you no explanation of where and when I here little bits of information nor would I compromise the professionalism of the people who may tell me of any such information. Should at any point I find it pertinent to post anything then I will do so."

I understand this to mean you are calling me a Lier! You can not substantiat that claim because it is untrue! You attempt to substantiat it by implying information came from your personal contacts with access to such confidential information.
The way I understand that is you are saying I am dishonest and have no integrity!! further you are saying, or implying that your personal contacts have no integrity either and are guilty of proffesional missconduct by shareing confidential information they are party to in their jobs.

Have I missunderstood what you are saying because if not !!!!

In my book that is libel!!!!!!!

Recalling the earlier parts of this thread. I think NAC paid out £30,000 out of court for libel.
If you wish to save on legal costs with regards to a potential libal claim from me will you please pledge that amount to the NAC TRUST Proposal in the event it is successfull.

If six of your Contacts make the same offer the total amount of your pledge to the NAC Trust will be £210,000.
This kind offer of yours go's a long way towards the trust proposal being accepted by RMT. Thank you very much.

With this experiance so ends the second lesson in social education - learning from the the experience of others !!

Joking aside Noise, and I do respect your right to voice an oppinion, progress has been delayed for 14 day's. The prevailing attitude you project has contributed to blocking what I saw as potential progress in saveing the NAC for a long term future. If that stops perhaps other people may contribute positively.

To that end I will try to keep to succinct posts of feedback or suggestions that i think might help. Ppruners may then choose to ignore them, contribute more, pick them up & network them to help, pledge donations or take their own indipendent action to help the cause.

No Hard feelings Noise?
Perhaps we will have that discussion sometime?
best wishes
Hope2
(PS sorry for bad spelling etc,)
mor info to follow.