PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Life after EK
Thread: Life after EK
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2005, 08:30
cosmozapper03c

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Etihad New Management New Contract

Allegedly EH now has LH management. New contract basic sal skip 35k. As opposed to 26.4k (highest achievable salary for a line skip) plus duty
day 700. When I had a chat with the QA mngr there (ex recruitment EH) he said they don't know where to get the 777 drivers from, absolutely no idea. That was a month ago. Some local FO I had with me the other day said, changes @ EH under way, better contract. Reshuffle in MNGMT. Well, that guy was right. Details yet to be confirmed. Stay tuned. EK will improve the pay? Don't hold your breath, budd. EH news is brandnew. A lot of guys complained about the "old" management. No SOPs etc. Lots of Malaysian A drivers happy as pigs, though. Some local EK FOs about to jump ship. All from AUH. Again, when I talked with the QA mngr, he said all EH pilots do 95 hours every month, period. Q: can one bid days off back to back for commuting abroad? A: your kidding, right? That was a month ago. Now I hear LH management is in charge. They don't stand for wrecking pilots. Never have. Let's hope it's all true. Some other news bit: EH A346 will fly to MEL and other Oz dest in 06.