PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetsGO Dispatcher
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2005, 01:32
I am Birddog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quebecer wrote:
First of all if you do not like my grammar I must say I am doing my best since English is my second language (Yes, some of us in this country are open minded enough to learn the other official language.)
Yes I have to apologize for my lack of sensitivity toward your challenges encountered with speaking 2 (two) languages.

I too find myself in that position because I ONLY speak 4 (four) languages and cannot be prolific in all of them. Please accept my deepest apologies.

faireydelta & Quebecer

I find it amusing that you preach that I expend all this energy on the fact you like to state that I spend too much energy denouncing JetsGo's business practices, and those pilots that use the crutch in justifying the denigration of our Canadian industry by whoring themselves just to get a job flying. What I post is not for you...it's for those that are thinking about applying there for employment. It's for the kids are still in flight school aspiring to be airline pilots one day, and the decisions they choose to make.

Just the mere discussions that has been generated in flight decks down to flying schools around this nation with regards to sheep like yourselves and the damage you have instilled into our industry, is enough for an awareness wake up call that continued contributions to the destruction of lifestyle you have so exampled will be the end of a lifestyle many pilots ALL are trying to attain. Are you not yet done paying out money??

The fact is, what I know about JetsGo's behind closed-door-business practices is none of your concern. However the information of what I know will not put anything down here in writing. If you wish to meet with me in YYZ…PM me and I will pass along my # when you have an overnight here. I have offered this to other JG pilots in other Canadian forums, and have yet to get a reply. Until I get a call to meet for a few beers and discuss what I know, in a private environment, I have neither the stomach to tolerate sheep like yourselves, as I do with the cancer you call your employer.

Have you no scruples? Have you no spine? You defend a man that is laughing at you. You defend a lifestyle at JetsGo that has no worth.

Everything you know in life...is wrong
Everything you do in life...is wrong

My offer has a limited time.