PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Interview stuff
Thread: Interview stuff
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2005, 18:47
scroggs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My tenacity, pilotbear? In the face of what? Your superior experience and knowlege? Well, just for the record, could you illuminate us with your aviation history and your experience in the field of professional pilot recruitment?

Why do I get the feeling that you regard my experienced point of view as somewhat inferior to yours? The tinge of arrogance in your posts does not reflect the limited experience you appear to have in the flying business - if my research is correct, about 2000 light aircraft hours, as student and FI? As against something the other side of 28 years and 12,000 hours, mostly on very large aircraft (with the exception of 5 years as an RAF QFI and CFI on light aircraft), and direct involvement in RAF and civilian pilot recruitment.

I don't need your approval, and your attempts to effectively over-ride my considered and experienced advice on this subject do you no credit. I have no objection to opinions being stated - that's what this forum is for - but your inputs, which do not appear to have the benefit of experience to back them, are unhelpful and somewhat irritating!

Now, I shall chill and begin the serious business of preparing for tonight's flight...

Scroggs