PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetsGO Dispatcher
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2005, 03:31
Quebecer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am Birddog,

First of all if you do not like my grammar I must say I am doing my best since english is my second language (Yes, some of us in this country are open minded enough to learn the other official language.)

Secondly what do you know about Jetsgo? Do you know anybody who works there? have you ever flown or worked with current Jestgo employees? I mean there are over 1500 of them, if you know so much about this company, as your posts presume, you ought to know somebody, right...

The reality is you don't; everything you know about Jetsgo is from forums like these and for whatever reason you are throwing dirt at the company, its owner and its people without knowing what you are talking about. There are a few people like you on this canadian forum and frankly it's at times funny to see how misinformed you are and at the same time quite pathetic to see how forceful you are at bashing at an airline that has people, just like you, trying to make a living doing what they are passionnate about, flying.

I am not going to tell anybody that a dispacth job at Jestgo is the best job ever; the company is expanding rapidly, very young at 21/2 years old, and there are still i's to dot and t's to cross. However, I WILL POINT THEM IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION SO THEY ARE ABLE TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION SHOULD THEY CONSIDER A POSITION.

Enough said, I'll wait for the dirt in your next reply, just to see how much more you can throw at Jetsgo despite my attempt to make you realize it's not going to take you anywhere.