PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flywho!
Thread: Flywho!
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2005, 22:33
niceguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CEO?? I WISH!!!!

good old Mike16. Seems to be ticking almost everyone off. Well done!

As for me being the boss at flyblu/who/where/when etc. I can only say again 'I WISH!'

Where do some people get their ideas? I guess it comes from me being supportive of this venture. Happily I find larger numbers of others who dont agree with the doubters either now, but you might like to know that I am attending the interviews AS A CANDIDATE!

You might also like to know that a charter airline structure (which this surely is now) doesnt need to sell seats in singles if a tour company is paying for the whole plane.

Why would flywho need to promote themselves to sell seats if someone has already agreed to charter the whole aircraft? So those out there moaning about lack of advertising , please understand that they dont need to do it anymore than Astraeus need to sell directly to the public. Or Britannia or Air Atlanta etc.

I do find it amazing that the people at blu/who/what/when are even being critisised for not doing things that dont need to be done! You'll start moaning that they dont have a 747 simulator next so's to not train people on 747!

Give them a break PLEASE!