PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryan-Be-Fair.org confirms it!
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2005, 20:56
the grim repa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have followed a few of chickens posts and i think he is saying that the trends developing within ryanair are the worry and not necessarily where he is now.if not the case,then he has every right to moan like everybody else here who chooses to highlight the inefficiencies within his company of employment.
we believe that ryanair could really achieve an absolute position of great service to its customers,care of staff and provide a better and more efficient service than we have to date,but we are moving in the wrong direction.we are cutting everything to the bone and thus creating a false balance sheet.what will happen when there is no more to cut back.i have no problem flying 900 hours a year and being payed for it,but i would like it to be in an environment that is good for alland in a company with a great future.unfortunately that may not be the successful ryanair that we see today,but one never knows.i don't imagine that any pilot within ryanair wants to see the company go down.quite the contrary,i think that the majority would like to see ryanair become greater and thus they progress also.

chickens correct me if i misinterpret you!