PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Ladies
Thread: Flying Ladies
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2005, 20:33
Whirlygig

Hovering AND talking

Location: Propping up bars in the Lands of D H Lawrence and Bishop Bonner
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Caveat emptor - Whirly's been darn the pub where she belongs!

I am hoping that something terrible happens to this entire subject and string.
....and your point is?

The original question referred to women pilots and the effect that their menstruation cycle might have on their flying.

I'm not sure which Mike Smith you are but either way, you are, or have been married so ought to have some idea of what is being got at here.

Yes, there are some crass comments on here but there are also many valid points and if you can realize some insight from any post that has been written here, then some good has been achieved.

On this thread, there has been demonstrated the distaff point of view, sexism, egalitarianism and downright-bloody-p1ss-taking! So? Why should this thread not exist? It's well known that most of the inhabitants of Rotorheads do not venture outside this forum, so why not have a bit of fun between the genders and maybe, just maybe, you might learn something!

Cheers

Whirlygig

NIGINOO - what about ugly, lady pilots???? Are we really on a hiding to nothing? Or perhaps (I'm hoping here), we are all beautiful in your eyes!

edited - just read your profile, I know which Mike Smith you are and...er...we have met!!

Last edited by Whirlygig; 12th Jan 2005 at 20:44.