PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best dining in night game
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2005, 18:41
LoeyDaFrog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I asked a similar Q sometime back, so cannot pretend to pass these off as my own; however (and thanks to all the fellow Pruners who gave me their 'guidence') all the following have been used in jest and resulted in one-way chats the next day. Who said life was dull and aint tradition great!!!!

1) Dry Ice Hand Grenades - Dry ice in small pop bottle, fill with water, put cap back on and retire.

2) Water in the Chair - Pump as much water into the chair of your target, watch them squirm all night waiting for the comfort break.

3) Drilled Port Glass - Self explanitory, just needs the help of a friendly dentist.

4) Party Poppers - Fill with anything but the streamer things, position under table aimed at target and using fairly strong cotton, extend pull cord all the way back to your seat. Activate just at the point when siad target is about to take a sip from his wine glass. (Did that with a Lt Col and red wine, RESULT!!!)

5) Little Mini Remote Control Cars Under the bit of Mess Silver that is Opposite the Guest Speaker - Again, sort of tells its own story.

6) Rimming Glasses - With pretty much anything you think will get a laugh, like fresh red chilli.

7) Plastic Piping Under the Table - Acquire large syringe from Med Centre. Tape said piping under the table and prime with water. Use syringe to squirt target at appropriate point in the evening. (like when you ex-boss is about to get up and give her 'leaving the air force speach at her dining-out. Again, RESULT!!!)