PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet - pilot tested over the limit?
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2005, 01:16
flapless

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Quote Astronomy Dominie: "Nope, thought not, as there are hardly any, but pilots being so highly paid and underworked with fabulous social and family lives, it's only fair to come down ultra-hard..."

You must be so full off sh1t that it's unbelievable clearly you are not a pilot therefor what are you doing on this forum.
Perhaps you are a """"manager"""" ???.

Firstly: Low cost means overworked and for the hours we do underpaid, furthermore social and family lives are not that great either, but hopefully that will change with our new rostering system.

Secondly: There is not a single pilot in easyJet who would even concider joining T&G, so more than likely you are talking about a Cabin Crew member.

Thirdly: Eventhough I do not know who Norman Stanley Fletcher is, he did write: " cannot categorically say this incident did not happen, I can tell you that there has not been one single mention of it at work. That includes the pilots I fly with and also through official company channels such as the intranet site or the crew e-mail system"

And now the company has come out with an official statement just as Norman Stanley Fletcher suggested.

I think you should be checking what planet you are on as reading does not seem one of the requirements on your planet.

And just to let you know before you unleash more of your bullsh1t; I do not condone drinking and flying and if this female pilot did indeed do so she should be fired on the spot.
There is no excuse as our job has too great of a responsibility to be drinking and flying.

However I would like to say that indeed 1.6 Promille for anyone would be almost unbelievable as I think she would not even be able to walk, let alone report to the crew room and prepare for the flight with more than likely many colleagues right by her side.

I suppose we will hear the outcome fairly soon, and I suggest you stay out of the conversation until that time has come.