PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2005, 21:24
Hope 2 fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi mu beta,
Thanks for the conscirn, I will pick up again.
I Believe Achieving the target amount is basically a numbers, time & luck thing. The more people who know & are trying and leangth of time available increase the chance, especially for a good cause. Prospects are slim for this idea on the time & numbers bit but not lost yet.

I am confident any difficulties with achieving charitable purpose could be overcome.

I think No need to give up hope on Flying School part it will happen anyway. the only question will be how much say members or customers have in effecting their freedom to fly and range of activities undertaken. There will be as many flying schools as driving schools soon.

No News yet
but still keep up
Hope2

Hi flyers

Noise;- Thanks for responding. I think it is important for whichever \'plan\' gets the planes off the ground to have people who identify Pro\'s & Con\'s and other issues in proposals. They can then be addressed before they become a problem. It helps to safeguard the interests of the custemers, users or members. If & when the time comes perhaps your dislikes of the charity idea can be shared & addressed

I DO NOT REPRESENT ANYONE.

I think however it would be good if the new club could try to meet the dreams of people who hope to fly but never get the oportunity.

Why come up with this ? .............
I wish I knew! ................
I came, I saw the magic mountain with a hat on. ------- It was there so I try to climb? ............. Perhaps its full of lucky rabbits ??
hope i do not fall!!!

That is meant to be a joke.
Still no news
best wishes
Hope2