PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2005, 21:20
Hope 2 fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi aiglon,
It seems that the same written words are interpreted differently by different people.

Expressing a feeling is a human right.

My previouse post is badly expressed and will be amended to avoid missinterpritation.
It may not be me that prepares the application for charitable status when that time comes if this proposal is successfull..

I glean what i can from the postings.
Peoples handles are meaningless to me, as an outsider I don't know what roles people have in your world. Quoteing the charity commission rules suggested a studied knowledge and experienced charity fieldworker or similar.
I recognised and accepted that. My posting was intended to acknowledge and reflect that.

It seems Mu beta shares that impresion or knows you as an expert and holds you in high esteem.
He seems to read the quotes as stateing a flying club with charitable purpose will not be possible.
I understood your posting to be flaging up a potentially difficult task that i am already aware of.

Could you please tell me if you know of any other general flying clubs with a charitable purpose or are you able to confirm it will be the first of its kind if successfull. or even if started up sumwhere else in this area.

Hope2