PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways DEP Selection - THE lowdown Part 1
Old 11th Jan 2005, 14:03
Localiser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I guess by the response, the amount of viewings and PMs I've had, the write-upI've done of the BA DEP selection has proven most useful to many people. Thats great!

One common query I get refers to the Management and Graduate Item Bank 2004. Just to confirm; this is sent to you directly from British Airways! Once you have accepted a date for the assessment centre, a pack will arrive in the post containing a few forms, joining instructions etc. you'll also get some practice questions such as the above. Hope this clears it up!

I would also point people towards the great post Von Smallhausen has written which deals with day two of the selection process. It is a fine addition to this post imho.

Could I ask a favour please? The post I wrote obviously took me a considerable amount of time to write for which I received no payment or reward. Really, there was nothing in it for me whatsoever. If you have read my write-up and found it useful please, please donate some money to DEC Tsunami Earthquake Appeal. This is a genuine request, and the site you are directed to the is the genuine DEC website. I just thought it would be a very nice gesture given the useful information you have received.

Happy New Year to all and thanks again....