PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sickly Qantas cabin crews (Crikey)
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2005, 12:58
SilverSleuth

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Come on!!!! are we honestly saying anything we didnt know.
We can argue all we want about how many flight attendants etc are on what.........and weather we want to admit it or not on here! (nearly everyone in the aviation community knows) how over paid, underworked the qantas FA's are!!!! and to top it off we also know that most people (especially those in the buisness community) are fully aware of the very very sub standard service that Qantas FA's give COMPARED to those of other carriers.
"Dont take my word for it, see the survey's and ask around th buisness community."
The funny thing is, they can whinge, kick up a fuss about certain conditions etc etc but the writing is on the wall. This is a group (and let's be very blunt) a group of people doing a job that DOES NOT require a skill level or pre education to fullfill the job requirements. Something that is proven around the world with all the new carriers. The old school thinking will be forceably changed even if they dont want to admit it, and Dixon and management know it. Do we really think a flight attendant CS deserves to get $70 000+. I think we all know the answer to that. And so do management. The gravy train wreck is fast approaching Qantas in many many areas..........and the FA's is one of them.