PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heli, non-heli (and even non-aviation) humour ...
Old 10th Jan 2005, 13:58
SASless

Received 521 Likes on 217 Posts
After six months in the bush in Alaska, a helicopter pilot made it back to Anchorage for some time off. Being a fellow with refined tastes....he went to Chilkoot Charlies saloon to have a few really dry Martinis. Upon interview, the bar man professed to being able to make the best and dryest martini in all of the Artic North. The pilot being satisfied to the bar man's abilities ordered up just such a drink.

The drink arrived....as ordered...and as the pilot went to pick up the drink....the piano players monkey ran down the bar...slid to a stop ...backed up to the martini glass and quickly dunked his testicles into the martini...then ran back to the piano. The pilot not wanting any trouble and only wanting a dry martini....pushed the contaminated drink aside and ordered a fresh drink.

The second drink arrived....and as before...the monkey ran down the bar and squatted a second time....and again the pilot pushed the drink aside and ordered a third.

The third arrived...the monkey got by the pilot's hands....and squatted in the martini for the third time. The pilot now, in a rage, stormed over to the Piano player and very loudly asked him...."Do you know your monkey just dunked his testicles in my martini?"

The Piano player responded while continuing to play...."...no, but if you hum a few bars, I am sure I can pick it up!"