PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Feedback and % before exams?
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2005, 02:47
buster172

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

Thanks to those who posted.

I must say it makes you feel a lot better to here that 70ish % is somewhere in the right region. I’m looking forward to meeting the team at BGS and the other students now and in sharing the stress for two weeks. Everyone on here sings there praises about the magic they can do to a no hoper in two weeks! I just wish I was going for 4!

I spent 6 hours solid getting the hang of scale on charts the other night, Have been up until now cracking the time in this country or that, two things I had struggled with, I think I have finally got. It’s just the multitude of other little things to get sorted now

Its funny, or not, I had only left Met for about 3 days and when I go back to it I think I have forgotten everything. Will focus on Nav, Met and Instruments over the next two weeks and try to keep my hand in on the others.

Thanks again for all your tips and encouragement. I hope some other students take something from it too.

Depending on how I do, I’ll be back on here in a month with a big smiley face, looking for advice on the next lot or how best to handle re sits, do them straight away or after the rest!

Thanks again,

Kind regards,

Buster172