PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How are contact lenses in the cockpit?
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2005, 20:45
crazypilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi G-ANDY !

As for wearing them in the shower, I do all the time, never had a problem with them falling out or anything like that. It's nice being able to clearly read what's on the shower gel bottle too (not that it's that interesting...)

As for the lenses, do you mean that you wear the normal silicone hydrogel ones now or the silicone hydrogel toric ones? There are so many lenses on the market I am getting confused now! With the normal ones that I have, I have slept in them a few times (well not really purposely, it was just that when I was at uni they have £1 pints all night at the student union from time to time )

As for your observation Loose rivets , that really is a bit baffling to say the least. Confused me anyways. As for fake tears versus eye drops, my tears seem to run out half way through the day characterized by my eyes feeling increasingly like they have solid lenses in them and the drops are the only solution no matter how much water I drink. Really annoying to be honest, don't know what the solution is!

Cheers

CP