PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair slammed for profiteering out of Tsunami (merged)
Old 6th Jan 2005, 13:30
st.elmo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flame: When have we ever been wrong about FR and the way they treat pax.

The facts are FR have a policy and do not budge from it. Servisair are the unfortunate group made enforce the FR rules. If they do not, they get dropped and another agent does the work for them. In the world of FR, you don’t listen to the pax problem or the lead up to the unfortunate event. FR are right all the time and if they are wrong then they have the rest of the staff on the team to back them up.

I have spent years working in the business and to this day I am still shocked by their attitudes. Some of the most ignorant and heartless people work there. I must point out that I have never had a problem with the crew onboard but the ticket desk staff are harsh.

I have never seen any airline staff reduce so many people to tears. MOL does not care for these things as it not the reality he lives in.

He and his company are not the only ones like this. Recently at DUB the AA took over the breakdown service. They were called for a guy whose car was dead. His wife was being rushed to hospital with a miscarriage that happened during her flight and he was trying to get the kids and bags sorted. Servisair did the best they could and the young girl waited with him in the car park. The AA arrived but would not start the car till he agreed to the 40Euro charge!!! That’s what the business world is like. Pennies count at end of the day. It’s sad but true.